FreeCap -- is a program for transparency redirect connections from programs through SOCKS server. In fact that some programs hasn't native SOCKS support (for example Internet Explorer), In this case FreeCap will be helpful, transparently redirect all connections requests through SOCKS server.
Main program features:
- Functionality of SOCKSCap program!
- Functionality of SOCKS Chain program!
- Support SOCKS protocols version4 and version5 (RFC 1928)
- Support authorization for SOCKS v5 (RFC 1929)
- Support chain of SOCKS-servers.
- Support tunneling through HTTP proxy (via CONNECT method) (RFC 2817)
- Run with system startup
- Working on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Longhorn/Blackcomb(?)
- Supporting many popular programs, such as: M$ Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Trillian, Opera, M$ Outlook Express
- Popular skinized interface a-la WinXP (yo! I wanna plugins support :))
For download program, click here