We provide static DNS services as well as many advanced services such as Dynamic DNS resolution, Secondary service, AXFR service, and domain2web redirection. Of course, our primary service is free DNS.
Since our start in June of 2001 we have proved to be a reliable and secure service and we have no intention of changing that.
|The industry standard in internet domain name management. Our services include:|
- Managed DNS Service - Did your registrar sell you a domain name, then leave you without any DNS? ZoneEdit.com provides DNS, with an easy front end. Just type in a domain name and an IP address on a web page, then browse to the domain you've created, instantly!
- Secondary Name Service - ZoneEdit's high-speed managed network is located across the US/Europe. Adding more DNS servers to your domain results in reliability and speed.
- WebForward™ - Do you have a web site with a complicated address? Would you like to have a "www.___.com"? Use our pathed WebForward™ service, and visitors will get transferred automatically!
- MailForward™ - Easily forward email@example.com to other email addresses using MailForward. You can set up a 'default' email for every domain as well.
- Free starter web page - No place to park your domain while you develop it? Park it here!
- Branded Site - Get your own nameservers and your own control panel to complement your firm's existing website. Give your clients secure access to only their own domains, and they'll save you time and money by editing their own DNS entries.
- Our Network - All of our servers are colocated at top-tier NOCs, with redundant fiber connectivity, diesel backup and climate-controlled environments. Click here for more info.
- Dynamic DNS - Full free dynamic DNS support allowing cable modem, dsl, and dial up users to run web sites on your home pc.
- Failover & Load Balancing - monitoring, failover and load balancing services for web servers
- Backup Mail Service - Want to run your own mail server, but you're afraid of missing important e-mails? Our optional "Store and Forward" service will accept e-mails for you while your mail server is down or unavailable, and redeliver them when you're back up!